Ahead of the 2023 election, we reached out to all the official parties to get their party’s perspective on critical issues facing the community sector in our province.
- What specific plans does your party have to support and strengthen the community sector in PEI?
- How will your party ensure that the community sector has a voice in policymaking, and that their perspectives and expertise are taken into account when decisions are made?
- What will your party do to ensure that the community sector is adequately funded and resourced to provide essential services to Islanders?
- What concrete steps will your political party take to provide support and investments for organizations serving marginalized communities and equity-seeking groups, to guarantee equitable access to resources and opportunities for all Islanders?
- What specific measures does your party intend to implement to support and sustain the contributions of volunteers and the organizations that depend on them, and how will your party encourage and facilitate a robust culture of volunteerism throughout the province?
- Will your party create a dedicated office or ministry for the community sector within the government of PEI to better support and collaborate with the community sector in the province?
Here are the responses from the Green Party & the Liberal Party
Workshop Summary – Understanding the Mental Health and Well-Being Needs of Non-Profit Organizations on PEI
Read full summary Workshop Summary Report - Understanding the Mental Health and Well-Being Needs of Non-Profit Organizations ...
The Community Sector Network of PEI and the PEI Alliance for Mental Well-Being have released a report titled, Understanding the Mental Health and ...